17 January 2024 15:00
Malin Lundberg appointed CFO of Cell Impact AB
Cell Impact AB (Nasdaq First North GM: CI B) announces that Malin Lundberg has been appointed Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective February 12, 2024.
Malin Lundberg has a Master of Science in Business and Economics and comes most recently from the role of Business Controller at Cell Impact, where she started in 2021. Previously she has worked primarily with accounting within PwC and Baker Tilly, among others. Malin Lundberg takes over from Stefan Axellie, who ensures a comprehensive handover.
- I am pleased that Malin wants to continue to develop with us. Malin's knowledge in accounting and controlling, combined with her analytical ability and good understanding of the company, is significant for our future development, states Daniel Vallin, CEO.
- I appreciate the trust put in me as CFO and I look forward to further develop Cell Impact and simultaneously enabling the transition to renewable energy, says Malin Lundberg.
In addition to the appointment of Malin Lundberg as CFO, the company has, after a review, decided to supplement the company's management team to obtain a broader representation of the company's functions and competencies. The management team will therefore be expanded and include the following people and roles:
- Marcus Nilsson, Sales & Program Manager
- Henrik Jackman, Chief Application Engineer
- Marie Nordqvist, Production Manager
- Alexander Beckman, Engineering Manager
The company's management already includes Daniel Vallin, CEO, Karina Sick Larsson, CHRO and Stefan Axellie, CFO (Malin Lundberg from February 12).
- With the new management team, we get a comprehensive and efficient synchronization of all business activities. There is great competence in the group, and everyone is motivated to realize the company's strategies, says Daniel Vallin.
- Together we will focus on how we can take the next step in building our customer relationships to secure future customer orders, adds Daniel Vallin.
- I am very satisfied with the management group that Daniel has put together. It is a strong group that has gained trust both internally among employees and externally with our customers. With this group we have a good foundation to further develop Cell Impact and continue to create a competitive company that really makes a difference in the green transition, says Robert Sobocki, Chairman of the Board.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and IR contact, Cell Impact AB (publ)
+46730686620 or email@example.com
About Cell Impact
Cell Impact AB (publ) is a global supplier of advanced flow plates to fuel cell and electrolyzer manufacturers. The company has developed and patented a unique method for high velocity forming, Cell Impact Forming™ which is significantly more scalable and cost-efficient compared to conventional forming methods. Cell Impact Forming is an environmentally friendly forming technology that consumes no water and very little electrical power. The Cell Impact share is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market and FNCA Sweden AB is the company’s Certified Advisor (CA).