Cell Impact was founded in 1999 in the hometown of Alfred Nobel with a focus on improving existing and conventional forming methods. Cell Impact provides solutions that give our customers a competitive edge and adds to a more sustainable society.
In 2013, Cell Impact listed on Nasdaq First North and raised capital to fund the commercialization of its unique High Velocity Impact Technology.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 certified. For additional information please read our Operations Policy [PDF | 1.3 MB] which is available in both English and Swedish.
The power of speed makes
the impossible possible
The core of Cell Impact’s technology is a unique High Velocity Impact Unit particularly suited for flow plate manufacturing. In its “raw” state it was too fast and powerful for any industrial manufacturing process. Therefore, Cell Impact have made considerable engineering efforts to bring the speed and power of the High Velocity Impact Unit under control – i.e. harnessing the raw power and unleashing a controlled speed which is still so fast that it is probably unique and unparalleled in this industry.
This technology in combination with extensive design and manufacturing knowledge makes Cell Impact well positioned to capitalize on the fast growing fuel cell market.
We believe our technology is the most cost efficient manufacturing process for flow plates available in the market today.
Cell Impact is well placed to meet the trends in the market and needs amongst fuel cell manufacturers. Our technology and knowledge addresses and satisfies current and future needs in the market:
- Cell Impact’s technology addresses 25% of the fuel cell stack cost and contributes towards further cost reduction in the surrounding component cost environment through the down-sizing possibility arising from greater power density in the flow plate, made possible with Cell Impact’s adiabatic soft forming
- Cell Impact can supply metal plates in high volumes with advanced patterns for best possible power density, cost and weight of the fuel cell
- Cell Impact can assist companies that wants to transition from graphite plates to metal plates
- Cell Impact can supply integrated and automated manufacturing lines to companies that wishes to carry out their own manufacturing
- Cell Impact takes a global approach to a global fuel cell market
Today we offer higher quality and lower production costs
Cell Impact’s manufacturing methods enable higher performance and lower production costs backed by several years of experience from tests, prototyping and manufacturing.